Graz´s historical HauptbrückeIn 1956 the beautiful balustrade of Graz’s “Hauptbrücke”, erected in 1892, was replaced. Over four decades this balustrade was well stored in a hall before being rediscovered by us. Since all the balustrade’s elements are in stock and well kept, Graz’s Hauptbrücke could be readily restored to its original condition.
Elements in Stock:
- 120 running meters cast iron balustrade
- 3 rounded cast iron balustrade elements
- 4 cast iron main pillar elements
- 32 cast iron pillar elements
- 9 cast iron 'maskeronen' elements